Animal print is experiencing a total hype this fall winter season. Animal print actually never goes out of style since 60s and leopard pattern even can be literally considered as classic. Animal print has always been not the easy one. it can easily look cheap think of Nanny Fine , however styled in right way, it adds layed-back glamour and kind of rock star coolness to your outfit, think Kate Moss
FW 18 season you meet the whole wild range of animals. Python, leopard have been already seen a lot and I am sure you can style it like a pro, yet zebra & tiger print are kind of no so often observed, kind of more fresh fellows.
Our stylists have collected couple of examples for you, a kind of guide, if you want to try zebra & tiger on a casual level. Of course catwalks exaggerate and only Anna dello Russo can work a total look, however it´s another story.
So get inspired & go zebra & tiger
- style your look around one statement animal print piece, like a coat or jacket
- go with details to set right fashion accents like shoes, belt or bag
- try zebra tights to an all-black-everything-outfit
- pick good quality material, because animal print tends to look cheap quickly. Stiff material and structures helps to avoid it
- down dress your statement zebra print skirt with a band t-shirt or classic button-down
- reduce your make-up and hair do to a minimum, wine red lips are of course welcome, if you want to add more drama
- if in doubt combine your printed fashion piece with denim
it´s all personal
WHY WE LOVE ANIMAL PRINT