Pimp your basics by adding a doze of animal print to your outfit. Animal print is certainly a tricky one. All of us have seen a lot of not so good examples & probably think of Dolce Gabanna & Cavalli from the 90´s or even Nanny Fine first.
However, if used moderately, it lifts your whole look up to the next level. It adds some rock-n-roll edge & Yves Saint Laurent feeling.
As it´s shoeday we collected some example for different occasions. Pick your fav!
it´s all personal
- Go for a black mini skirt & classic breton stripes long sleeve combination
- Add an not waisted long blazer or overcoat in neutral colour
- keep your hands free with mini-sized cross body bag
- don´t overload your look with a heavy make up – stay in nude color range & natural hair do
- wear opaque black tights & bright color on your nails
- let your animal print middle heeled boots be an edgy accent of your look
When choosing an outfit for a surprise date, you might want to be sure, you look your best, whereever you go. Here is an ultimative solution!
- take you fav blue denim & combine it with a button-down
- add unexpected accessoir like a brooch & a quality leather backpack
- put on your statement coat & classic leo printed highheeled pumps
Your office version with animal print shoes has a potential to become your fav one. Since it´s sophisticated & professinal enough yet it has a personal style character.
- basic office suit & neutral colored top outfit gets a twist by adding animal print brogues
- your business everyday bag doesn´t have to be black
- keep the accessoires to a minimum, a nice watch & classic pearl earings are good alternatives