We love shoes & as every women on this planet we can not get enough of shoes. And since Sex & the City era it has become even socially acceptable to talk about shoe obsession in public.
However, today we would like to talk about real wardrobe essentials – 8 shoe styles you really need to cover your wardrobe needs.
Are you agree with the list below?
it´s all personal
Classic black heeled pumps
Classic black pumps are an all-arounder & a true wardrobe essential for every woman
- wear black pumps in office & for business meetings
- they are perfect shoes to going out look
- black classic pump will make every casual outfit look elegant
You might want to leave sport shoes for the gym, for every day casual occasions go for sneaker or slip-ons.
- Sneaker are comfortable
- give your look a layed-back attitude
- they are easy to combine
Knee-high flat boots
Knee-high flat boots are super practical if it´s cold & wet outside.
- go for a neutral color as black, brown tones or anthracite
- wear them with your skinny jeans & legging for a casual look
- or combine them with a knit dress or skirt for a more dressed outfit
Ankle boots with stable heel
Ankle boots is an everygreen of every well-sorted wardrobe.
- they are versatile
- can be combined almost with all styles
Statement high-heels is a right shoe choice if you dress to impress
- go for stiletto with interesting detail or color
- complete your date or party outfit to add more sex appeal
- even a basic combination of your fav jeans & white tee would get a style note
Comfortable flat sandals would be the right choice for hot summer days
- choose leather as a material
- gladiator is a classic alternative
- go for neutral natural color or metallic shades
Classic heels in nude color, which is similar to your skin tone might be one of the most perfect solutions for your wardrobe needs.
- nude shoes prolong your legs
- they have a slimming visual effect
- they go with almost all your outfits
- go for classic nude shoes when you are in doubt which shoes to combine for your look
Classic oxford shoes or loafers are a good choice if you want to have your look polished & put-together.
- wear your oxford in the office with ankle-length trousers
- try a combi with a mini dress for the evening
- or combine with a boyfriend jeans & blazer for a tom-boy look on the weekend.
Please note your loafers & oxfords are not supposed to be only black. You might wnat to try other shades or even two-tone models.